Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Putting the Imp in Improvements

As we know, Kabam promised to implement a series of improvements to the game on Monday. As they finally went live, let's discuss them.

Here's a repost of Kabam's list.

Supply Cranes: I've no idea. And, really, do any of us need 3* gear now? Seems a pointless gesture. Anyone who really needs 3* gear for PR purposes quit awhile ago.

Sector Battles: Great! Hey Kabam, why don't you trigger a SB sometime soon? Do we need to say pretty please with sugar on top? As for IBs, we've Major Influence on two planets now. Woot.

Raids: Kudos on the 30 Raid passes. And normal nodes do, indeed, have a significantly increased chance to trigger bonus nodes. The next point is sticky, since it only applies to Master Difficulty, so Vanity gear and Armor shards are still only for the really big fish. And Bonus Nodes do drop Event Crystals every once and awhile. A pity it's a pittance.

Force Content: I've been told that DG now drops like it's drunk. Finally! Also, I can attest to the fact that 4* Noble Gear drops often from the 100 crates.

Missions: Who cares? Oh, and by the way, I was wrong about Lando. The missions themselves have doubled drops, NOT the contraband crates. Guess it's back to the Anoat dog house, Lando.

Daily Login Rewards: You've gotta be fucking kidding me, right? These rewards are spectacular...for my level 88 alt. Yawn me to death, why don't ya.

In all, Kabam definitely made improvements, but they should have happened months ago. These changes really tell us that each and every player still has to grind, grind, grind 'till Kabam takes our Anoat away. Which is bullshit. At this point, they owe the players who still play -- without hacking the game, that is -- a lot more than this.

If I wasn't utterly disappointed in Uprising before, I most certainly am now. Not to worry, though. I'll continue to cut up some Imps before a million voices finally cry out in terror.

No comments:

Post a Comment