Saturday, September 24, 2016

Much Ado About Lando, Redux

See ya, Kabam
I know, I know. I've posted about the Lando missions so many times now that you'd think I'd nothing left in the tank. Well, thanks Kabama. They provided the fuel for the present post. And, considering their track record, messa guess they do it again soon.

Anyway, the recent Kabam post on improvements to the endgame mention that Lando mission drops will double. Which means, of course, that the chances for useful mats and shards double as well. At least, that's in theory. We'll have to see how it works out in practice.

Suffice it to say, though, that I've started doing Lando missions again to bank Gunslinger Trophies. I bet -- and this is a daring bet, ladies and gents -- that the drops will not only double, but also yield much better swag. Like I said, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment