Sunday, September 25, 2016

Just Another Manic Monday

A few quick hits:

1. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm traveling for the majority of the day today. Ugh. I'll sign on when I can to check in. Did I ugh? Uuuugh.

2. In light of my travels, as soon as I finish this post I'm going to promote everyone in Finis with any CXP to Officer. So, please  keep an eye out for KoB members who decide to jump and apply, as well as other players who'd like to join. As Officers, you have the power to accept requests! Feel free to recruit, too.

3. An IB on Bespin popped at 7pm EST today. I hit it. I think Kilgore was in on the fun, too. We now have Major Influence on Bespin. Enjoy the buffs, peeps.

4. When I started Finis, I honestly overlooked the blatant fact that we were all going to start a new cartel together.  How many of you have started a cartel? There's a first time for everything. Let's build something great before Kabam blows up the Anoat Sector forever. Those frakin' moofs. Oops, did I just write that out loud?

5. To all former KoB members: We've a couple of new Finis members who didn't jump with us. Please friend Brie and Mau, say hi, make them feel welcome with that good'ole Knighty charm.

6. Kabam promised improvements to the game on Monday. No improvements yet, folks, even though GT (Game Time) says 9/26. Check back at next refresh. That's RL (Real Life) 8pm EST. If no changes are implemented, then it'll be time to riot in the streets. By which I mean in the forums.

7. Am I missing anything? I think I hit it all, for now. Time to Officer-up the cartel, go pack, and get some rack time. Good hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment